Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stalled in the Process

With Blogtoberfest going on, I really feel inadequate with how little sewing projects I have to show you! I really have been working on some quilts. Several were posted about earlier with two Toy Story quilts to finish for friends' birthdays and a baby blanket for a little boy who should make his appearance this month, but never really completed until now. Other quilting projects like my zig zag quilt has stalled in the process of piecing. I am about half way done, maybe a little less. I really like the excitement of starting something new, but I really don't like the follow through! I am working on that though, really. In addition to these things, I am working on a secret project that I am enjoying a lot, but am unable to share right now. All of this makes for a boring sewing blog. Sorry, I will try to pick it up!


The strips for my zig zag quilt coming out of the back of my sewing machine. I think this looks so cool!


Less than half of my stack of squares for my zig zag quilt. It is so monotonous sewing these into strips! I wish I enjoyed this part as much as the first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment