Monday, March 15, 2010

28th Cover Up Quilt Show Part 2

(Click on any of the pictures to see it much larger!)
I have never seen a wedding sampler in person. These blocks were no bigger than 6 inches. Each one is different! It is really nice.


I love the stars here. (Can you tell that I like stars?!)


The color combination here is great! I wish I could make this one. I love the small squares and the border.


Check out this Kaleidoscope Quilt! I really wish I had gotten a close up of this one. Each hexagon is the same exact piece (or pattern) of fabric. Beautiful!


This is another Lone Star quilt. I really liked the light and dark log cabins around the border. (I am not usually fond of log cabins.)


I love the idea of using scraps to make a quilt like this one and pulling the whole thing together with a solid coordinating color.


I have never seen a quilt like this one. I love the look!


And another Lone Star quilt.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that was called a wedding sampler. I like the idea of it, although I'd definitely want it in different colors. I don't think I saw the kaleidoscope quilt. (Or at least it didn't register enough for me to remember it.) And the small square one with the strip border....I'd LOVE to make one like that!

    ReplyDelete