Thursday, July 16, 2009

Possible Tutorial: revisited

Ok, so it took me several weeks to even get pictures of my stationary holder! I know what kind of blogger does that make me? A lazy one that is for sure. Here are the pictures of the stationary holder. The fabric was som patriotic farm animals that I picked up at JoAnn's to make some napkins for a friend. I didn't make those napkins. I did make her a little tea bag wallet. (She will have to tell you the story of carrying her tea bags into a restaurant to make her own tea.)
Anyway, back to the subject of the at hand.

This is the front, with pockets for a pin, stamps, and addresses.


The inside has two pockets on each side to hold cards and envelopes.


The back has one deep pocket to hold more addresses or extra paper for a list of notes to write or whatever is wanting.


What do you think? I really like it and hope to make a couple more. When I do that, I will create a tutorial to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that thing is just neat....if only I had more cards and such to store in one!

    ReplyDelete