Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fabric by the Pound


When my family and I were on vacation, we passed as large warehouse type store called Fabric by the Pound. (It is located North of Foley Alabama.) Apparently it was a popular idea because we saw at least one other store will the same idea on the same stretch of road.
Anyway, I begged to stop, and my husband, and father were really kind to indulge me. I promised not to stay long, so I didn't get to see everything, but I was amazed by how much fabric there was. Most of the by the pound fabric that I saw was sheeting and home decor fabrics both of which I was not interested in. There were tones of fabrics that I was interested in though! I found several of Denyse Schmidt's fabrics, and I bought several. There were many other pretty prints, but as I promised, I did not take long, so I can not tell you about all the wonderful things in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment