Last Christmas, I made some ornaments by covering styrofoam balls with Christmas fabric. It worked well and looked good. This year I decided to make some marblized glass balls. I think I ended up putting to much paint into the balls because they took several days to dry and they have little puddles of paint in the bottom, but some still look nice. I made 24, but I am only going to put 12 on my tree. The other 12 I am going to save to paper mache next year. The problem with them is that the paint did not adhere to the inside properly. This means that they are streaked and look odd to me. I will use them for another project next year, so all is not wasted!
I am married to a wonderful man and we have six children ages 10 and younger. I stay home with my kids and homeschool three of the children. It is a lot of work, but we love our busy home and all that God has given us!