I joined a quilting bee about a month ago and just got my first batch of fabric a week ago. Linzi asked for improvisational log cabins with added pink if we had any that would look good. These are the two blocks that I came up with. The one on the right is the first block that I made, so it is less scrappy. The one on the left has a lot more seams as I was trying to make it work out with the scraps that I had. I was amazed at how little fabric I had left over. I feel like I used the fabric well. I am really happy with how these blocks turned out.
No-Stress Tabbed Zipper Pouch Tutorial
5 weeks ago